Are you currently experiencing:
- Relationship Issues
- Or even a feeling that you just need to talk to gain some objective perspective?
If any of the above describes you, I would be happy to lend my assistance. My name is Dr. Kim Gentin, and I am a licensed clinical psychologist serving the Washington, DC area. I specialize in helping people from all walks of life with anxiety, depression, and relationship issues.
The first thing I want to tell you is regardless of what you are going through, do not despair–things CAN (and will) get better. I realize that living with these unpleasant feelings and relationships can be very challenging. With all of the pressures of your life, finding ways to remain in control can seem increasingly difficult. But I assure you, it is possible to feel calm, content, and connected, regardless of outside circumstances.
Through our work together, you can:
- Learn strategies to examine, manage, and control your thoughts and feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Cultivate a sense of trust and confidence in yourself and your decision-making abilities.
- Heal any unresolved issues from your past that are causing you to have anxiety, depression, and relationship issues.
- Improve your relationships with others and yourself.
I invite you to peruse my website to learn more about me and my practice. And if you wish to get in touch with me, simply click here to contact me.